Happy Wednesday, everyone! Am I the only one feeling overwhelmed this week?? ? Anyhow, I wanted to post this super-simple, rosemary and apricot chicken recipe today. I may or may not have stolen the rosemary from my neighbor’s garden…? worth it!? I served it 0ver some herbed rice, toasted pine nuts, parsley and pecorino Romano ? Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Rosemary Apricot Chicken
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbs chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 4 chicken breasts skin on
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp ground pepper, 1/2 cup apricot preserves,1 1/2 chopped rosemary, 2 tbs lemon juice and 2 tbs vinegar.
- Whisk all ingredients together to combine.
- Place chicken breasts -- skin side up -- on a baking sheet.
- Pour apricot sauce over the top of each chicken breast.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until internal temperature reads 165F.
- Allow meat to rest for about 20 minutes.
- You may slice before serving.