Chocolate, chocolate chip cookies. They’re maybe the best thing ever… Agree? Disagree?
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Calories: 213 kcal
Chocolate makes everything better... right?
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups four
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.