Chocolate and Cheesecake together at last…that’s a culinary romance I can get behind! How about you?
Right before going into the oven…
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
A decadent dessert for all!
Servings 8 Slices
For the Crust:
- 10 oreos
- 3 tbsp butter melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 1/2 pounds cream cheese room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 yolks
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sour cream plus 1/4 cup
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate melted and slightly cooled
- In a springform pan, add crushed oreo and melted butter.
- Mix and press down. Refrigerate.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachments, add softened cream cheese. Beat in both sugars.
- Slowly add eggs in. Add vanilla, sour cream, and flour. Beat until smooth.
- Reserve 2 cups of the mixture.
- Mix melted chocolate and mix with the extra 1/4 cup sour cream. Add to chocolate mixture to the reserved batter.
- Alternate by pouring the batters into the springform pan.
- Use a skewer to create a marbleized look.
- Bake at 300 for about an hour. Leave in the oven to cool for another hour or two.
A low and slow bake will help to prevent cracking.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 310mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 0.4mg*Nutrition Disclaimer
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @preppykitchen and tag #preppykitchen!