This post is sponsored by Tillamook. As always I only partner with brands I believe in and Tillamook makes great things I’m happy to share!
I have two 16-month-old twins running around the house which means I will take any and every short cut I can get, as long as flavor and quality aren’t compromised! These Tillamook Sauce Starter kits are basically heaven sent because they come together in just a few minutes, and you can modify them in a million different ways. The sauce was ready before the linguini so dinner was ready in a flash, and there was no powdered or processed cheese in sight!
Try it and Share!
If you try this product out snap a quick photo and share on social media using the #StartWithSauces hashtag! I love seeing your creations! Each social share using the hashtag and tag will count as an entry to win a Tillamook Sauce Starter prize pack. Tillamook will pick 5 winners. You can find Sauce Starters at your local grocer right next to the shredded cheese.
The starter packs come in four flavors: 3 Cheese, Creamy Alfredo, Spicy Queso, and Aged Cheddar; you can use them to whip up nearly anything from nachos to a cheesy baked chicken with veggies.
In this recipe, I just added some roasted tomatoes with garlic that I got from the deli section at my local supermarket, some fresh basil from the garden, and a sprinkling of cheese. Click here to find out where to buy these Tillamook Sauce Starters.
How delicious does this look??? It tasted a million times better than those jarred sauces!
STEPS TO MAKE THIS CREAMY PASTA
- Fill a pot with water, add a dash of olive oil and bring to a boil. Add in the linguini and cook through until ready. About 8 minutes.
- Combine the cheese, seasoning blend, and milk in a saucepan
- Stir this gently over medium heat until the cheese melts.
- Once the sauce bubbles, reduce the heat and cook for 1 additional minute. Make sure you stir it often until it’s smooth.
- When done, pour the sauce in with the cooked pasta and give it a good mix.
- Now add in the sun-dried tomatoes. You could also use roasted tomatoes with garlic if you please. Top if off with some fresh basil and enjoy!
If you’ve tried this pasta then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Creamy Alfredo Pasta
This creamy Alfredo linguini comes together in a few minutes with Tillamook's sauce starter!
- 1 6.5 oz Tillamook Creamy Alfredo Sauce Starter 184g
- 1 Cup 2% Milk cold, 326g
- Fresh Basil
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ lb linguini pasta 450g
- Bring water to a boil and cook linguini until ready.
- Combine cheese, seasoning blend and milk in a saucepan.
- Stir gently over medium heat until cheese melts
- Once sauce bubbles, reduce heat and cook for 1 additional minute, stirring often until smooth.
- Pour the sauce in with the cooked pasta and mix.
Add in the sun-dried tomatoes, or you could use roasted tomatoes with garlic. Top if off with some fresh basil and enjoy!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE TRY THESE OUT!