These daisy cupcakes are SUPER CUTE and VERY EASY to make…not to mention DELICIOUS! Am I right?
Festive cupcakes for the holiday.
- 1 2/3 cups 240g all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 200g sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup salted butter 170g
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup 120ml sour cream
- 1/2 cup 120ml milk
- 3 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2-3 tbs cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 375F and line muffin cups with papers.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- Divide evenly among pans and bake on center rack for 18 minutes or until a wooden skewer removes cleanly.
- Let the mini-cupcakes cool in pan.
Whisk 1 cup softened butter, 2-3 tablespoons cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 pinch salt melted butter.
Add the milk and vanilla, and whisk until frothy.
Make sure all ingredients are completely dissolved. Work the sugar into the liquids a little at a time until fully incorporated using an electric mixer.
The frosting should be thick but spreadable.
- Ice the cupcakes with Vanilla buttercream.
Pipe the daisies onto parchment paper squares and freeze them while the cupcakes are baking.
- Pipe the petals using a 104 tip.
- Use a number 2 tip for the centers.
- Pipe the grass with a 133 tip.
- Place flowers on the cupcake.