I’m 1/2 greek so when I saw this recipe in Pamela Salzman’s new book Kitchen Matters I had do make it! Crispy pita chips are topped with hummus, tzatziki, feta, kalamata olives, cucumbers and tomatoes. It’s like a super flavorful salad on a chip. I ate half of the platter myself and felt great afterwards, something I can’t say about eating regular nachos or cake…
- 1 cup kalamata olives pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2 pints cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 cucumber large
- 1/2 pint tzatziki
- 1/2 pint hummus
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 6 oz pita chips
- Arrange half of pita chips on a platter.
- Scatter half of the cucumber, tomatoes, feta, and olives on top. make sure every chip has something on it.
- Dollop half of the hummus and tzatziki all over the pita chips and vegetables.
- Layer the remaining pita chips on top and repeat with the remaining toppings.