Cheese plates are great but let’s be honest, they go from beautiful arrangements to a mess in like 30 seconds! My recipe for an easy Friendsgiving meal starts with these spicy cheese balls! You can make them in advance and I guarantee they’ll be gone in a snap! I partnered with French’s for the Friendsgiving with French’s campaign #RealFlavorsHaveCrunch to highlight their super-tasty Crispy Jalapeños and wow they give such a kick of flavor! I used a combination of mozzarella, jack and cream cheese but you can add any of your favorites in for a personal touch. The cream cheese holds everything together and really balances out the spice from the jalapeños.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS RECIPE THEN TRY THESE OUT!
Jalapeno Cheese Balls
- 7 oz mozzarella balls fresh
- 3 oz monterrey jack cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup fresh jalapeño chopped
- ½ cup French’s Crispy jalapeños
- Chop up mozzarella, monterey jack, and cream cheese. Add all cheeses and fresh jalapenos to a medium bowl.
- Add in French’s Crispy Jalapeños and mix using a spatula.
- With clean hands, roll cheese mixture into balls.
- On a plate, pour out French’s Crispy Jalapeños and crush into small pieces.
- Roll each ball in the flaky jalapeños until covered.
- Heat a pot of shortening to about 360F
- Fry cheese balls 3 at a time for a about a few seconds until golden brown.
- Transfer to a paper towel to cool.
- Serve plain or with a dipping sauce of your choice.