I’m going to do a tiny personal share right now and let you in on a secret. I am a procrastinator. Also I am not the best planner. It might drive my husband crazy… Anyhow I FINALLY got around to buying the popsicle mold that had been on my to do list for a couple years and made a batch of frozen treats for the holiday weekend. I just used what I had in the kitchen so the red layer is blended strawberries and lime juice with a dash of sugar, the white layer is condensed milk, yogurt and honey, and the blue layer is blueberries mixed with a dash of the condensed milk mixture. SO easy and really tasty. I was also glad to make something without any artificial preservatives or dyes!
Best enjoyed outside on a hot day!
If you’ve tried these popsicles then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
- 2 cups strawberries 152g, hulled
- 2 tbsp sugar 24g
- 1/4 cup lime juice 60mL, plus one tbsp
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt 123g
- 2 tbsp water 30mL
- 2 tbsp honey 30mL, warmed
- 1/4 cup condensed milk 60mL
- 1 cup blueberries 150g
- Blend the strawberries,sugar and 1/4 cup lime juice and pour into mold.
- Blend the yogurt, water, honey and condensed milk then pour into mold, reserve a few tablespoons in the blender.
- Blend the blueberries, with the reserved liquid and pour into mold.
- Add sticks and freeze!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE TRY THESE OUT!