This recipe has such few ingredients but it is SO GOOD! It is a gooey marshmallow fluff, sandwiched between two crispy peanut butter cookies. What more could you want from a dessert?
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
Peanut Butter and Marshmallows... what more could you want?
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Marshmallow fluff
- Preheat over to 350F
- Place 1 egg in the mixer.
- Add 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Place all ingredients in a stand mixer bowl and mix on low.
- Roll dough into one inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten cookies with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake cookies for about 10-12 minutes.
- Allow time to cool cookies on bake sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
- Pipe fluff onto the back of the cookie and then a complete sandwich.