Normally, I’m all about baking from scratch but sometimes — as I wander the aisles of Williams-Sonoma — a product catches my eye. I have to try it out. Here, I used a cute “Nordic Ware” pumpkin bread pan. I also used their spiced, pecan pumpkin bread mix. The brisk weather coupled with the changing leaves calls for some warm, comforting treats. This is one of them! It was really delicious and tasted homemade. Let me know if you agree!
A Heavenly loaf!
- 6 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- Confectioner's sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the mix to the bowl of your mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
Add the melted butter while mixer is set to medium.
Add the water.
- Add the egg and mix until just combined.
- Pour into bread pan and pop into the oven to bake for approximately 50 minutes.
- Decorate with powdered sugar if desired.