This classic French Martini requires only three ingredients. Smooth, sweet, and creamy, this cocktail is perfect for all occasions.
Servings 1 drink
- 2 oz vodka 60mL
- 1 oz chambord liqueur 30mL
- 1 oz pineapple juice 30mL
Put some ice into the cocktail shaker.
Pour the vodka, Chambord, and pineapple juice into the shaker.
Close and shake vigorously. Pour into martini glass.
- I love adding a lemon peel as a garnish as it adds a delicious citrus aroma to every sip.
- You can add a dash of fresh lemon or lime juice to brighten up the flavors.
- Other garnishes you can use are ripe raspberries, blackberries, or a slice of fresh pineapple.
- To make the drink even colder, you can chill your martini glasses in the freezer beforehand.
- Avoid adding crushed ice to the shaker as the ice will melt quicker and water down the cocktail.
- Don’t have a cocktail shaker? You can use a mason jar or any jar with a tight-fitting lid. You can use a mesh strainer to keep the ice in the jar.
- You can try Crème de Cassis in place of Chambord for a more budget-friendly alternative. Made with blackcurrants, the flavor of Crème de Cassis is similar.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 36mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 2.8mg