Peanut Butter Fudge
This ultra-delicious peanut butter fudge recipe is beyond easy to make and simply melts in your mouth for an amazing salty-sweet treat.
Servings 50 pieces
- 3 cups powdered sugar 360g, sifted
- 1 cup peanut butter 250g, smooth or chunky
- 1 cup unsalted butter 226g
- 2 tsp vanilla extract 10mL
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
Line an eight inch square dish with foil or parchment paper.
Add the butter and peanut butter to a medium pot then place over medium heat and bring to a boil stirring occasionally.
Bring to a steady boil then remove from heat and stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla.
Once the sugar is completely stirred in transfer to your prepared dish and smooth with a spatula. Set aside to cool and set (about an hour).
When the fudge has set you can invert onto a cutting board, remove lining and cut into squares.
- This recipe doubles very easily for a big batch perfect for gifting.
- Crunchy peanut butter is great in this recipe as is a swirl of chocolate added at the end.
- If you love salt try sprinkling on some flaked sea salt after smoothing the fudge.
- Natural peanut butter san be a bit oily so if you're using it make sure to stir that jar REALLY well before using!
Serving: 2pieces | Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg