A super delicious Espresso Martini that's super easy to make. Don't forget to check out my step by step photos and tips above.
Servings 1 drink
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce coffee liqueur usually Kahlúa
- 1 ounce espresso freshly brewed (or cold brew concentrate)
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Garnish: coffee beans
Brew the coffee and let it cool completely.
Add ice to a cocktail shaker then add the cooled coffee, simple syrup, kahlua and vodka.
Shake very hard so the foam is formed then strain it quickly into a martini glass. Top with coffee beans, serve.
- Make sure to cool the coffee completely after brewing it or it'll melt the ice and you won't have a nice chilled cocktail.
- To cool your coffee quickly you can put it in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Make sure to shake the cocktail extra hard so you create that lovely foam on top.
- When pouring the cocktail into your glass do it swiftly to ensure the foam ends up on top!
- If you don't have bottled simple syrup you can make it but bringing equal amounts of sugar and water to boil until the sugar has dissolved. Turn it off the heat and leave it to cool completely before using.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 1002mg | Sugar: 17g | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg