A delicious chocolate martini that's perfectly sweet with a big hit of chocolate.
Servings 2 drinks
- 4 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 4 oz Chocolate Liqueur
- 8 oz Vodka
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup or ganache
Drizzle chocolate syrup inside the martini glasses then add chocolate syrup to a shallow plate and coat the rims of the glasses.
Combine Baileys, chocolate liqueur, and vodka in a cocktail shaker filled with about a cup of Ice. Shake until thoroughly chilled.
Strain drink into prepared glasses. You may garnish with shaved chocolate to enjoy as is.
- The garnish is optional but you can always garnish the glasses ahead of time and store them in the fridge for a few hours-overnight.
- If you like things less sweet then add an extra jigger of vodka.
- Have fun with different flavor additions. Cherry liqueur for chocolate cherry martinis, espresso or coffee liqueur for a mocha martini etc.
- You can mix the cocktails in advance and shake or stir with ice before serving.
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 531kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Iron: 1mg