This fresh and zingy drink made with grapefruit, tequila lime and a touch of sugar is perfect for a warm day or a cold night!
Servings 2 drinks
- Pink salt for rim
- 2 oz fresh grapefruit juice 60mL
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 15mL
- 1 tsp sugar 4g
- 2 oz tequila 60mL
- 2 oz club soda 60mL
- This drink really shines when fresh juice is used. It's drinkable with the bottled stuff but just not anywhere are delicious.
- You can always skip the sugar!
- Try adding a splash or your favorite liqueur. I might suggest St Germaine or a ginger liqueur for some added flavor.
- Use the same proportions but mix up a big pitcher for a party then set it out with an ice bucket, glasses, and some soda water. It will all be gone in a flash but your guests will be happy!
Serving: 1drink | Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Sodium: 10mg | Sugar: 14g