How to make soft, chewy and decadent Nutella Cookies with just 3 ingredients! Don't forget to check out my step by step photos and tips above to make perfect cookies.
Servings 12 cookies
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 egg
preheat oven to 350F.
Beat the egg into nutella until smooth then add the flour and mix until combined.
Roll into 1.5 inch balls (40g).
Bake on a parchment-lined sheet for 10-12 min. Cool on a cooling rack before serving.
- To get even sized cookies weigh the dough into 40g pieces using a kitchen scale before rolling.
- Make sure to let the cookies cool on a cooling rack before serving. They may seem soft after baking but they will set as they cool.
- To make these even more decadent you can drizzle over melted chocolate after baking using milk, dark or white chocolate.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of sea salt flakes on top of the cookies to amp up the flavor (this is optional).
- You can double this recipe to make a bigger batch of cookies!
- Serve these cookies with a nice chilled glass of milk for a comforting sweet treat.
- Why not gift these cookies to your Nutella loving friends and family for the holidays or any other special occasion. Simply wrap them in bags or boxes with a pretty ribbon!
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg