These quick and easy quesadillas are filled with gooey melted brie, sweet grapes and scallions for a little bite. You can prep these ahead of time then heat them up just before serving and I can tell you they’re amazing warm and great at room temperature!
So just in case you didn’t know, brie and grape quesadillas are a thing. I didn’t make them up. The first one I had was at this amazing little restaurant upcountry in Maui, but I believe the recipe originated in California. Anyhow, these come together in a snap and your guests will be gobbling these down and asking for more!
A Couple of Notes
- Watch your pan temperature as it can go from nice and hot to you just burnt that tortilla in no time.
- I usually make these with brie but you can choose camembert, or any soft cheese you love.
- Not a fan of scallions? Try subbing in some toasted walnuts for a nice contrast in texture or just skip them altogether.
- Oh course if you’d like to serve a finger food version of this that’s easier to pass around try melba toast, a square of brie and a half grape on top!
STEPS TO MAKE A BRIE QUESADILLA
- Prep the toppings. Warm a small pan over medium heat. Add butter. Transfer brie slices to the tortilla.
- Add grapes halves.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions.
- Cover with the other tortilla and transfer to the pan to cook. Cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes and flip.
- Cook until the brie is melted and the tortilla is golden. Cut and serve.
If you’ve tried these quesadillas then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Brie, grapes, and some green onions are all that's needed to make this addictively delicious quesadilla!
For the Quesadilla:
- 4 flour tortillas medium
- 8 oz Brie cheese
- 8 oz Grapes halved
- 1 sprig green onions chopped
- 4 tbsp butter unsalted
For the Quesadilla:
Add butter and warm a medium pan over medium heat.
Add brie slices, onions and grapes to two tortillas. Transfer to the pan and cover with a lid.
Cook for about 4 minutes and flip. Cook until the brie is melted and the tortilla is golden.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE TRY THESE OUT!