Summer is in full swing and it’s time for some fast and delicious frozen treats! Usually if I buy too many strawberries I can use some to make jam but I had desire to heat the house up with the weather as warm as it was.
- You could add a squeeze of lemon or lime for some extra zing. Add a few tablespoons to increase the sweetness if you do.
- If you love basil then just add a handful into the blender at the end and pulse to break the leaves up.
- Add different berries in for a mixed berry pop!
If you’ve tried these out then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
How to Make Strawberry Popsicles
- Hull each strawberry.
- Chop some into flatter pieces and set aside.
- Add the entire can of coconut cream to the blender.
- Toss in the hulled strawberries.
- Pour in honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the flatter pieces to the sides of the mold.
- Pour the mixture into the mold.
- Attach the lid and add popsicle sticks. Transfer to the freezer for about 4 hours or until frozen.
Delicious, healthy, easy to make strawberry popsicles made with only three ingredients!
- 1 can coconut cream 14 oz
- 2.5 cups strawberries 300g, chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
Chop strawberries into chunks. Set some aside.
Add strawberries, honey and the entire can of coconut cream.
Blend until smooth.
Add the flatter pieces to the sides of the mold. Pour in the mixture.
Add popsicle sticks. Transfer to the freezer for about 4 hours or until frozen.
Try adding other fruits like peaches or nectarines to your mixture.
To store these popsicles wrap in resealable plastic bags or store them in airtight plastic containers. If you're stacking them use some wax paper between each layer.