I’ve been trying to figure out the meaning of life…then I got hungry! These chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, and sprinkles are too delicious to ignore. Jackpot. Easy to make, too? Win-win.
Simple & savory!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set.
- Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- I just picked my favorite kind from the grocery store. The kind of ice cream is up to your discretion. My go-to is vanilla!
For the cookies:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed light-brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (about 12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans or whatever you’d like.
Click here for my Chocolate Chip Cookie step-by-step.