A one bowl treat that makes a perfect grab and go snack in the morning! My zucchini bread is moist but not too sweet with lots of crunchy walnuts and a hint of maple syrup. If you want a little something extra I would suggest a teaspoon or so of ground cinnamon and a sprinkling of brown sugar on top!
Zucchini bread with walnuts is hard to screw up. It’s moist, crunchy and packed with flavor. I made this and had an excuse to skip cooking breakfast for myself as it is perfect with a cup of coffee in the morning. I knew zucchini is a moisture machine as I’ve used is for cake before but the crazy thing about this batter is how thick it is until you add the zucchini in; it bakes and then comes out perfect like magic. Hope you enjoy!
Not too sweet or oily, my zucchini bread is an easy and delicious one bowl treat.
If you’ve tried this maple walnut zucchini bread then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Maple Walnut Zucchini Bread:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil 237mL
- 1 cup packed brown sugar 200g
- ½ cup maple syrup 118mL
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour 300g
- 1/3 cup coconut flour 43g
- 2 teaspoons baking soda 12g
- 2 teaspoons salt 12g
- ½ teaspoon baking powder 2g
- 2 cups zucchini grated
- 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prep a bread loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Blend coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add zucchini and nuts.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE TRY THESE OUT!