What could be better than a rich brownie topped with chocolate marble cheesecake?? Nothing.
Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
Calories: 132 kcal
Brownies are a crowd pleaser!
- 4 tbs unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 melted semi sweet chocolate for the chocolate cheesecake.
For the Cheesecake Mixture:
- Add cream cheese to stand mixer running at medium speed and mix about 4 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and slowly add sugar, then salt and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, allowing each to incorporate before adding the next.
For the Brownies:
- Add water to sifted ingredients in a bowl.
- Add egg, melted butter, and mix. Whisk thoroughly, until all lumps are out.
- Spread mixture into pan.
- Pour a thin layer of the cheesecake mixture over the brownies.
- Add chocolate-cheesecake spread with a skewer.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!