Growing up in Los Angeles, I’ve had more than my fair share of tacos. These ingredients below happen to be my favorite! Peppery radishes, a flavorful salsa, creamy avocado and plenty of vegetables make for an unbeatable taco. They’re the perfect meal for this very warm “spring.” Perhaps make them, in honor our victory over the French, perhaps? ? Let’s be honest… any reason is a GOOD reason to make them!
How could you say no to something with all of these fresh ingredients?! The cabbage gives amazing crunch and a slight sweetness that really adds to the overall finish.All fished up and ready to go! I always overstuff my tacos and never regret it! LOL
Ready to serve! You can add or subtract any of the toppings in the tacos. Substituting a store-bought salsa and or guacamole is definitely a time-saver and will still taste great!
Delicious fish takes with ALL the fixings!
- 1 lb Mahi-Mahi
- 4 corn tortillas medium sized
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 5 tbs cup lime juice
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup onion finely diced
- 1/3 cup red cabbage sliced
- 2 radishes julienned
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup tomato diced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs jalapeño finely diced
For the Fish:
- Whisk together 2 tbs of lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mixture over fish. Cover over fish. Allow 20 minutes to marinate.
- Grill fish over a medium-high heat for about 4 minutes. Flip. Cook an additional 1 minute.
- Allow time to cool.
- Cut the fish into chunks.
For the Salsa:
- Add onion, cilantro, jalapeño and remaining lime juice in a small bowl. Mix.
- Season with salt & pepper, to taste. Mix.
**You can make this ahead of time, and refrigerate**
For the Cream:
- Whisk together the sour cream, 1 tbs of lime juice and a pinch of salt.
- Place warm tortillas on grill.
- Place portion of fish, avocado, cabbage, salsa, radishes, green onion, and tomato.
- Finish with a drizzle of the sour cream sauce.